sheep’s milk yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, vinegar, dill, garlic, salt
carp fish roe, potato, olive oil, lemon juice
eggplant, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, parsley
Tsoureki, a sweet bread similar to brioche, is traditionally topped with red-dyed eggs for Easter.
Watermelon Salad with Mint + Feta
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice OR white wine vinegar
- kosher salt + freshly ground pepper, to taste (careful with the salt- the olives and feta will be plenty salty)
- 1 8-pound seedless watermelon, cut into chunks (10 cups)
- ½ pound feta cheese, crumbled (2 cups)
- 1 ¼ cups pitted kalamata olives
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mint leaves
Whisk the vinegar, salt+pepper, and olive oil together. Toss with the watermelon, feta, olives, onion, and mint.